Online Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Expand your opportunities and lead in today’s complex business landscape.
Advance Your Career with an Online MBA
WSU’s flexible Online Master of Business Administration program allows you to focus on your degree while managing your career and life. With learning options that suit you best, the Online MBA program will help you expand your leadership and management skills. Online courses are taught by the same faculty who teach on campus at the AACSB accredited W. Frank Barton School of Business at WSU.
Fully online concentrations:
- MBA – General Business
- MBA – Marketing
36 Credit Hours
$328.73 per credit hour
Wichita State Online students pay in-state tuition regardless of where you live. Additional fees to the tuition rate apply depending on the credits and courses taken. Tuition rates subject to change.
100% Online Program
Complete in 24-30 Months
MBA graduates benefit from:
- Increased career opportunities
- Higher pay and greater leadership responsibilities
An MBA with a General Business Concentration will provide a broad base of knowledge for roles in finance, operations, corporate strategy and more.
WSU Online also offers a unique concentration in Marketing which will set you up to pursue a career in corporate marketing, brand management for consumer products, research or marketing strategy in various industries. Set yourself apart from your peers with an MBA.
Applicants must meet the requirements of both the Graduate School and the Barton School of Business for the Master of Business Administration Program.
One application must be submitted to the Graduate School.
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution;
- Personal goals essay that clearly articulates the applicant’s reasons for seeking admission (500 words maximum);
- Two reference forms completed by faculty, employer, or suitable referee;
- Current resume (career-based work experience is suitable but not required); and
- International students – TOEFL score of 570 (paper-based), or 88 (internet-based).
- The GRE/GMAT requirement for the MBA has been waived for the Fall 2021 and Spring 2022 terms. Summer 2022 and Fall 2022 terms require the GRE/GMAT.
- Fall Admission – July 1
- Spring Admission – December 1
- Summer Admission – April 2
Affording Your Degree
We know that cost, value, and affordability are important factors in deciding to get your graduate degree. That's why we're proud that WSU is one of the most affordable accredited research institutions in the state of Kansas.
Student payment options:
• This program is financial aid-eligible.
• Ask your employer if they offer tuition assistance.
• Work with our financial aid team to establish a payment plan that fits your unique circumstances.
Support to Help You Succeed
Academic Advisors are available to all students in graduate programs at WSU. Your advisor information is provided at the point of admission. Our student driven approach means you will meet with your advisor to:
- Discuss course options
- Get career guidance
- Create your plan of study
- Know what it takes be successful
WSU empowers you to own your educational experience and to seek support when needed.
“I really enjoyed taking online classes, the pace and flexibility was great especially with my work schedule and events outside of class. The curriculum was presented in entirety at the beginning of the semester which allowed me to prepare ahead of time.”
Practice Meets Potential at Wichita State University
At Wichita State University, students learn how to translate classroom potential into career success. That's why Wichita State University is committed to advancing students toward their goals every step of the way – from in-demand undergraduate and graduate degree programs to flexible online coursework, top-notch student support, and access to affordable programs with proven career outcomes.